- Extended measurement range
- Fully automated
- Binocular refraction
- Pupil diameter
- Dynamic pupilometry
- Check of lens correction
- Lens centering on spectacle frames
- Fully automated and easy to use
- Operates at 1 m (3’ 3”)
- Fast measurement
- Handheld and light weight
- Battery operated
- Allows the early detection of refractive errors
- Ideal with infants, children and non-cooperative patients
- No drops required
- Connectable to IR printer
- Customizable with additional features
- BINOCULAR REFRACTION MEASUREMENT IN NATURAL LIGHT CONDITIONS.
- REFRACTIVE ERRORS: MYOPIA, HYPEROPIA, ASTIGMATISM AND OTHER AMBLYOGENIC FACTORS.
- EARLY DETECTION AND DOCUMENTATION OF MULTIPLE AMBLYOGENIC FACTORS.
- CAPABLE OF UN-AIDED BINOCULAR REFRACTIONS.
- DETECTS VISUAL ANOMALIES RELATED TO ANISOMETROPIA, ANISOCORIA, STRABISMUS, AND PHORIAS.
- PUPIL PARAMETERS: PUPIL SIZE, PUPIL DISTANCE AND HEAD TILT.
- ABLE TO OBTAIN A REFRACTION WITH DIFFERENT PUPIL SIZE.
- MEASUREMENT OF DYNAMIC PUPILS RESPONSE TO PROGRAMMABLE LIGHT STIMULATIONS.
EASY TO USE
Due to its automated functions, it is easy to use.
FAST AND ACCURATE
Extremely fast, accurate and consistent measurements.
PERFECT IN ANY LIGHT CONDITIONS
Entirely independent of environmental light conditions.
Allows you to delegate measurement to your collaborators.
WIFI PRINTER SUPPORTED
Enables the operator to share, record, check remotely or print exams.
APP BASED SYSTEM
Operates using an application on an Android tablet or smartphone.