- Precision machined aluminium chassis
- Advanced optics, 10x & 16x magnification
- Controllable illumination from maximum to zero
- Big Slit Lamp features, portable usability
- Keeler optics
- British built
- Stylish and contemporary design
- 1mm Square aperture for Uveitis assessment
- Continuously variable halogen illumination
- Fixation targets
Domiciliary demands – perfect for visiting the elderly and the infirm where dry eye and lid and skin concerns are in commonplace.
Little and large – ideal for the smaller younger patients and those of a more portly demeanour where a conventional Slit Lamp is totally impractical or impossible to use.
The busy practice – The PSL is so versatile it can be used for emergencies, mobility challenges to make assessments when clinics or rooms are fully booked.