Features and standard equipment:
– Table top for two instruments with double rotation mechanism.
– Prima chair with electrical height adjustment with either black skai or grey dotted skai upholstery
– Transformer for instruments power supply
– Overhead lamp with halogen bulb
– Chart projector support, adjustable in both height and direction
– Tray for ophthalmoscope and skiascope
– Light grey finish
Accessories and special versions:
– Phoropter arm with counterbalancing mechanism by F.I.S.O.
– Foot switch control for chair up/down movement
– Tip-up foot rest for Prima chair– Gloria, Liberty, Sonne, Alles, Doctor chairs
– Head rest for Sonne/Alles chair
– All colours of chair upholstery shown in F.I.S.O.’s pattern-book
– Version with column equipped with lamp spot and chart projector support metal plate
– Left-handed version
PANVISUS Compact RONDO: A Great Ophthalmic Unit for two instruments in only 105cm of width.
Made in Italy