Benefits of California
In addition to the benefits found with all of the UWF devices from Optos such as 200 degrees or up to 82% of the retina captured in a single image, in multiple modalities, as well as eyecare professionals being able to see 50% more of the retina when compared to other conventional imaging devices, California offers the following benefits:
- Compact to reduce space requirements.
- New design leads to ease of use and faster image capture.
- Non-mydriatic high-resolution imaging through many cataracts and/or 2mm pupils saves time in busy practices.
- Browser-based image review enables simple integration and easy access to your data from any connected pc or tablet in a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Interweaved angiography enables parallel capture of fa and icg images without manually switching between imaging modalities.